Wednesday, April 18, 2018

SYMPATHY

Our neighbors flowering bush is now entwined with our blossoming cherry.

Years ago our  lives became enteinted with the Alexander family and we became good friends.

  It seems like yesterday when we first met his family at the time when Theresa and Mikie were announcing their engagement.  They seemed so young and so blessed to both have families that cared and loved each other.  I cannot remember just when the first time was but we celebrating many happy occasions with Chuck and Robbie.

Chuck died doing what he loved doing putting a huge tire on a truck.  When it exploded it knocked him down and the life force left.  He had talked  about different things he wanted to do when he retired but he just kept on working,  He and Mikie were a good team.

You often learn more about some one after they have gone and I looked forward to hearing more about Chuck's life.  I was so happy o be able to express our sympathy with few words and  several hugs,

We were welcomed warmly into Chuck's home and had a good visit even with the sadness we were all feeling.
It felt like his wife Robbie was there too.

I know I left with tears in my eyes.  Knowing memories will live on and more funny stories will be told.!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Are the rest of the family at Chucks house too? Has Morgan and Ben been to school? Who is feeding the cats!

Nothing going on here. Randy has had this week off and has been little jobs every day.

Oh, and incase I forget, if you see or talk to Panteli can you invite him for dinner on Saturday too.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

YES sANDRA i DID NOT GIVE A DETAILED ACCOUNT.

Ben went to school and Morgan did not want to go. she wanted to be close to her mom
and dd.

Micheil and her husband were there and he was working hard cutting the big front lawn.

Mark and family were arriving that evening.

I did not see any cats but I am sure they will meow when hungry.

The good news was they found the will and now need to find a lawyer.

Rick has been in touch.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CAT WARD. G;AD TO SEE YOU ARE APPRECIATED. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES.

Lovemom

nancy-Lou said...

The colour of the cherry blossoms is so beautiful....almost looks like candies.

That is just so sad, to hear of what happened to Mike's Dad. I hope he wasn't there to witness the accident. Gosh he will miss him a lot, especially if they worked together as well.
I have them all in my prayers for comfort and solace.

Was it Chuck's where Ben was living to go to school?

How is Rick doing? I hope the results of his test are good. I am having problems too, likely with my liver and have to go for a CT scan next week. I keep on getting fluid in my abdomen...and it is hard to find clothes to fit me. I have gained weight but it is from the fluid...not from eating.

The warm weather has arrived, but not the migratory birds....very strange.

Have a great day,
Love, Nancy