Tuesday, January 5, 2021

CONTINUING ON.

Spenser and I were able to continue our usual morning walk.  By afternoon the heavy rain started.
The wind is to be strong tonight.

Carol talked to dad's doctor today and he is going to try some new medicine.  I am trying to keep track of what he eats and when he goes.  I know we need to continue on but I feel pretty worn out with it all.  We are so fortunate that Sandra and Carol are helping us with nutrition etc.

Carol and Panteli went over and did some shopping before they left.

Rick said he had a better day today with no dizziness.  I hope that continues on.

I know that Ken and the family will continue on having a great time at the beach and at the stores shopping.

We are continuing to stay at home.  Thankful for the hockey.  When that stops it will be back to watching what stunt Trump is pulling next.

 

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

A night in with Pizza tonight as the storms rage outside. I think its more rain tomorrow. Maybe a Movie World day.
Ken

Sandra said...

I skipped on the walk last night, Randy had a fire going when I got home and just could not drag my self out into the wind and rain.

I have to say I disagree with Dr M. He is under the impression that he has solved something, but as it was never the problem there has not been a cure.

Do not stop taking the powder or aloe vera while we wait to see what Dr M recommends next.

Try making it into a kind of memory game. When you sit down to do your blog see what you can remember of dads meals for the day.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Spencer is such a sweet boy. I am thrilled to hear Uncle Rick had a day with no dizziness. I really hope that continues for him. Good work keeping up with what is working for Grandpa. I agree, do not stop. If its working!