Sunday, January 17, 2021

GOOD

                                                   One can wake up feeling a little doubtful.

The good thing is that as long as we have good things to look forward to our feelings improve.

Good thing we could look forward to a phone call from Rick.  Good thing he has started to improve but still more work and effort to improve.  He manages to keep cheerful, at least when he is talking to us.

Good to find another old favorite at the book nook.  I put in two so felt I could take one.  My good friend came up as I was doing this and said she only reads the Bible.  We both consider ourselves as Christians and I do value scripture but I also value good books.

Dad did not have a good morning but started to improve by the afternoon.

It was good because we could then spend some time eating and drinking with Carol and Panteli.  Hard to believe they are an old married couple now.  They put a lot of thought and effort into making the right things that hopefully would be good for dad.

It turned out to be a very good day.

Yes we know there will be many days ahead that are going to be difficult.

Yes we know everyday has a potential to be good if we are open to it.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I hear it was sunny in Tsawwassen, the street lights were only off for maybe 5 hours here, very gloomy day.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Looking forward to things does bring a sense of calm and enjoyment. I am extremely nervous for my interview today, so i will be happy when its complete. I know to just be my honest friendly self. I wish i could send you some of the pictures i have of the painted rocks around our neighbourhood, if you still check your email i could send them there. They are quite cute and nicely done, i think you would enjoy. Our weather has been so mild lately, we finally got a bit more snow last week. Cameron said we will likely get a bit of colder weather before spring starts to come in. Old man winter cannot go out without a little freeze and some snow storms here in Alberta. ha ha

beth bennett said...

Shandel I hope it went well.
I would love to see your pictures.

Sandra I did not know your power was out.

Love mom