Thursday, January 7, 2021

KINDFULNESS

Walking through the park.

It is easy to be at peace when the world is quiet.
and walking in the beauty of nature.

To-morrow I am reading about how to turn worry into joy.

Today we were up early getting the garbage all sorted out ready for the three trucks that come.

After a walk with Spenser I had a short rest before going out shopping. I jump in the car and the battery was dead so dad had to jumped start in with the little battery dad gave others in the family.  I decided I would run in and put some rice on the stove to cook.  Then dad was shouting it was time to leave.  Yes, you know what happened next we drove a few blocks and I could not remember turning the burner off.  So home again.

Shopping was quick and we got a knee brace for Rick which we delivered to his residence.  His knee is complaining about the exercise he was being encouraged to do.

We had lunch at the Catus Club.  It has been months.  We share a salmon dinner so that should be good for dad.

Dad wanted to buy me a new jacket that shows up better when I am out walking.  The one that we liked best was in the men's section.  It is nice and roomy.  Dad wore it out tonight to take Spenser out for his last walk of the day.

We had soup and toast for supper.

It was wonderful to talk to Kim and Hamlet.  They are both doing well but disappointed his operation is on hold.

 I hope it is not raining in the morning but I will walk even if Spenser does not want to.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You seem to be staying up later and later?

Since it is a mens jacket and dad likes it then you can get your self a new jacket.

I started reading the new book...at 2:00 am as I could not sleep.

Will be nice to have Trump out of the news soon, I wonder why the news stations dont know how much we hate him and stop covering stories about him?

Sandra