Thursday, January 21, 2021

FACES

Missed the sunrise as it was a musty morning.
The sun did smile on us later in the day.

A lot of the old familiar faces have disappeared from the Safeway.
The clerks where always so kind.
The other day there was a miserable young man who frowned at me when I asked where the raisins had gone to.  What a grouch face.

Yesterday when our meals arrived in a box the fellow looked so happy when I opened the door.  I felt happy just seeing him.

We tried our meals.  The salad was excellent and both dad and I enjoyed it.
The salmon dinner was good with lots of  vegetables .  So nice not to have to clean up.
We have two more meals to try.  One meals is enough for the two of us,

Today it was good to be greeted by happy faces on my walk.

When I got home the doorbell rang and there was Lily smiling at me.  She bought Spenser a new pink leash.  I find so many kind people are popping up here and there,

I find a smile seems to help me feel a deep happiness in spite of  worry.

None of us know what lies ahead but plans will take shape when we know what to expect.
Yes I am thinking about Rick coming home,
At his place he has not met anyone as he is confined to his room
but on Fridays they have a change to meet by computer.
The dining room my open up soon.
They have taken his computer and books away for three days to get rid of any germs.
He gets them back to-morrow.

I do not like masks because they hide so much of your face  but  I smile anyway.
 

1 comment:

Shandel said...

I always wonder if I am able to smile with my eyes. I always smile behind my mask, it still does good for your body and mind even if no one can see it. :)