Tuesday, January 19, 2021

ORDINARY

A very ordinary day for us both.
Ending the day with CNN.
It seems Trump has people guessing what he will do next
and who he will pardon.

I was thinking of how many dear friends I have had over the years and how I met them.\
 best friend Lynn I met on my first day walking to school with my mom.

Moving to Sea Island I had friendly neighbors but no close friend,

Moving to Delta I became good friends with /Dorothy /Wells.  We met at church.

Then moving again I became good friends with Thelma Inkster.  Her daughter and Ken became friends.

I remember the first morning when I saw Jane at church we stood and talked outside for over an hour.

Moving here my friends are the ones I meet walking dogs.  Joanne, Jan, Lily, Cathy, Kathern and Lorna.

Every church I went to I made good friends.  I dreamed of a couple last night Ron and Judy and I was so happy to see them.

Friends turn an ordinary life into a wonderful life.






 

1 comment:

Shandel said...

That is very lovely. To be a social butterfly. I enjoy the friendship of a few close friends. I agree, it is wonderful to share in exciting news with people your close with. I accepted a job offer, after i had my first interview at one organization, i had another at a place of business. I chose the business and i start Feb 1. It is a Law firm called Main Street Law LLP. I am really excited to work close to home.