Tuesday, January 26, 2021

WORRIED

Yes I was happy finding this book in my book nook..
I am sure it is just what I need.
But after another bad night
and even worse morning for dad
I just could not get any energy to look at it.
The strange thing  is when the attack stops 
dad feels good and wants to go out for fish and chips.
Give me a break!
Yes I am happy for him.
                                                I am worried and concerned about the future;

Fortunately Carol phoned and said she would come over and bring me some G.F. doughnuts and some special milk for dad and a goodie.  She saved the day.  Dad was in good humor while I was tired and cranky faced with what to make for lunch and supper.  Dad had eggs for breakfast and then made french toast for lunch.  He had a chicken sandwich for supper.

I am grateful for all the people in my life who help me to regain the energy to continue,
I am very blessed.

"Thoughts are energy."
-Anne Wilson Schaff.

"Worry us the most natural and spontaneous  of all human functions."
-Lewis Thomas

We have being given a mind to fight against worry .

We have been given prayer to calm our spirits and let light into our soul.

Yes as we get ready for bed we try to do all the things we can to have a better night's sleep.

I hope Shandel has a better night and Rick a better day.  It is hard when you have to wait for the dizziness to pass.

It is good we can share what we are going through.  Yes, some days are better than others.

Good night.  Sleep well and wake up rested!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, according to Dad you all had a good night last night. I picked up the instructions and medicine he needs for his procedure on the 4th. I will get the rest of what he needs from the drug store and bring it all over on the weekend.

Worry has been the bain of my existance and it has ruined many a current moment worrying about what may happen sometime in the future.

Fight against the demon of worry, tell it to get back to where it came from and choose to believe that good times are possible!

What is the worst that can happen, you live in the delusion of happyness now? Well, you still need to be actively involved doing what needs to be done to bring the good things to fruition.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, this is a bit worrisome.

The book will be there when you are ready to read it. That is what I tell myself about the two books on the nightstand by my hospital bed.

Love.

Rick

Shandel said...

I always believe that books (or people) come into our lives for a reason, sometimes we dont know it right away. Sometimes you wont pick up the book you need or want until its really ready for you or you for it! I am curious to read that one too. Maybe i can look for it at the library. I had a better night's sleep. We did adjust the kitties wet food routine (their fav) I hope Atlas gets used to it as he no longer gets it in the morning, but rather in the evening. Two more shifts left at the Edmonton office i currently work at. Two more days off as well, before i start my new job. We have cold and lots of snow falling these last few days. So looking forward to spring and summer. I hope you and Grandpa and Uncle Rick all have better days. Always rooting for our families health. XO