Friday, January 8, 2021

LONELY

SOME things left from Christmas.

Heavy rain in the morning dad volunteered to take Spenser out.  They did not go very far ar all.  Spenser starts shivering and dad is ready to come back in.  I put on my old coat and do the walk by myself.  It was a bit lonely.  I did not see anyone.
We did go out in the afternoon when the rain stopped.

Dad enjoyed a meat pie that Theresa brought over.  I had left overs.  I nearly burnt them but dad saved the day.

Looking back at many happy memories we realized that we have lived the life we dreamed about.  Our dreams are not exciting anymore but even enjoying a walk in the rain and seeing some new buds shooting out of the ground is good.  It was not a life changing adventure but my heart is full of gratitude for the fact that I can walk! 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I did my yoga yesterday but did not get out for a walk. I was just too tired from not sleeping the day before.

I keep thinking to my self I should be doing more now so I have memories to look back on when I am old.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Living the life you love is a big deal. And i agree, it doesnt have to be this huge elaborate extraordinary life, BUT guess what!? it actually is!! you two have created not only your own lives, but so many others. AMAZING. We can only wish and pray that everyone else does as well. I know we are doing our best to create a life we love. The journey hey! XO