Wednesday, January 13, 2021

STRONG WINDS

It looks worse than this.
I found Spenser's coat.
He looks so cute.
These trees sure get blown around in the wind,
Happy we had power this morning.

I am reading about mindfulness and how it is helpful when you feel stressed.
It is easier early in the morning.  I feel hopeful.  

To-morrow I have an eye appointment which dad will drive me to because of the eye being dilated.

Dad's doctor is phoning at the same time.  I guess I will cancel the call as he thinks he wants to drive me.  

I know it is important we are part of the solution.





 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Did your eye appointment get changed? It was on the 28th, Stephen's birthday.

What time is your appointment?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes my eye appointment got changed.

Both appointments are at 1:30
Love mpm

Ken Bennett said...

Simple Get the Dr to ring you on your or Dad's cell phone. Dad can talk from the car. It was a great game , maybe dad can see the highlights this morning.
ken

beth bennett said...

Yes that would have been a simple answer.

Dad was talking to the doctor when Sandra came to take me to my appointment.

Dad really did not feel up to driving and hanging around for 2 hours.

Sandra went for a walk.

The doctor requested she come in to the appointment.

Very good of Sandra. She is keeping track of all our appointments.

Love mom

Shandel said...

That is great to hear, and very helpful for you guys. What an exciting couple of games. I know we cheer for the opposite teams haha