Monday, January 25, 2021

FRAZZLED

Still some snow about.
I know I am frazzled with no routine for my blog.
I never know what the day will be like.

It is cold and raining this morning.

We sept until 4 last night.

Turned the heat on in the bedroom and dad had no asthma attack.


 Sandra changed her mind about coming over.  So nice to be sitting by a blazing fire.  We had a tlk on the phone instead.

Spenser and I went for a shot walk to the park again.

I was hungry when I got home so I made some toast.  Dad had toast but an egg too.

I was dozing off watching the T.V. when there was a knock on the door.  Right away dad sid he was right about Carol and Panteli coming over to-day not on Monday.  They brought us a chicken supper with salad and casserole.  Everything was spread out and we helped ourselves and chatted around the dining room.  It was good to have some company.

I feel a little frazzled getting things mixed up again.

This is not the first time and neither will it be the last.

Good to have left-overs for today.



5 comments:

Sandra said...

Did I not comment yesterday? Hmm. Yes, the doldrums of January had me feeling very unmotivated to do much of anything on the weekend.

Add in the new Covid variations and the possibility that things will not be changing any time soon, well just had me down for a bit.

Hope you and dad are having better days and nights.

Sandra

Shandel said...

How lovely to have a full spread of food and good company. Good to hear Grandpa did not have another asthma attack. I did not sleep well last night. I forgot to give my kitties their kibble before bed, Atlas woke me up at 2 a.m. Hopefully today does not feel like too long of a day. I am going to be really happy when I no longer need to work till 7 p.m.

Steady-as-rain said...

Leftovers are always welcome. So good on Carol and Panteli for bringing over a nice dinner.

I am recovering from the last physiotherapy session that left me a bit dizzy. But that is how it is supposed to go, I guess.

I am trying to get back to reading one of the books that was brought over for me. I appreciate that!

Love.

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

The Canucks game was good yesterday ,Hope you guys watched it. Last day of Summer holdidays today.Back to school tomorrow.UGH

Ken

beth bennett said...

Good the game was better but we did not watch it.

Maybe dad did not know it was on.

It will not be easy for the kids to be back in school.
Is it home school?
Did Matthew wear his new outfit?
Send pictures.

Love mom