Thursday, June 18, 2009

CHANGING MY MIND

STORMY RAINY WEATHER COMING.

Our roof is suppose to start being torn down to-morrow. I will go for a walk with Janet rain or shine.

Yes, I changed my mind about the answering machine although I get annoyed when it answers before we can get there.

Saturday is the big bridal shower day which Sandra and Theresa and Kim and Carol are working hard . A new bedroom was suppose to be fixed up.
I hope Carol is feeling better it takes awhile to adjust. After the fun and games there is a party at the Golf Course where they will dance [boys invited] and name that tune. Dad and I will not go.

Leah has gone to Kamloops I believe on some important stuff so too bad she will not make it.
Rick is suppose to come down this week end but I am not sure when.

Yes, both dad and I are doing so much better it is wonderful. At our get together last night some one else had the same thing [talked to some one who had] the shingles, the back pain and the face pain and the anti-viral med. helped.

Good news that Matthew's arm is healing well!
Melina and Ken have made an offer on a house.

I also had to rush up and change something I had writen on here. I often do not really think about who may be reading this.

Now Friday morning is here and the sky is brighter and it is not raining so far. The roofers are not here and I thought they would come early. We are not looking forward to the noise and the mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to adjust the answering machine to pick up after 20 rings or so .We have the same problem , we can never find the phone in time and we live in a small flat !!

Ken

Anonymous said...

Dad always reads the comments so maybe we should try and change the ringer!