Sunday, June 14, 2009

TWO CHURCHES ; ONE FAITH

OUR HAPPY GROUP AFTER CHURCH.
INSIDE ST. STEPHEN'S CHURCH WHERE MARY AND MICHAEL JOHN WILL BE MARRIED. iT WAS GOOD TO GO TO CHURCH WITH OUR FAMILY. The message reminded us to keep planting seeds of kindness, encouragement and compassion and trust God to grow what we have planted.

THIS IS THE PILE OF ROCKS AT COLEBROOK CHURCH.

Rocks can be used as weapons or be stumbling stones. Rocks can be used in building gardens and homes and bridges. Rocks can be beautiful and tell a story by the layers and layers of different colours. Sometimes it is good to turn over a rock and discover life under neath it.
The rocks and the trees like the sky above refect the glory of God.
Anger can be a stumbling block that needs to be converted into positive action!
Faith is a journey into a deeper joy and a stronger foundation an a living hope. Faith can express our deepest longings and still be full of mystery.
Our we prepared for the unexpected? Our path walking with Jesus will be full of rocky hard places and we need strength to keep going.

We try to capture faith in our words but at times we are wordless and we can just rest knowing that God hears and knows us without words.

There will always be questions and there will always be those who think they know the answers. I am learning to be a searcher who at times feels restless and at other times an amazing peace.

I see the tears upon the face of Jesus and I know Jesus embraces and heals our pain. We long for the comforting stillness of peace.
Kim dropped by to visit us and enliven our day. Then Cathy came on the motor cycle. We enjoyed their visits. I was in bed by 8 even though I had had a nap. I woke up from my nap and was very sick to my stomach and was filled with compassion for Melina. I do hope and pray she is better.
Did you like the cool picture on "Cool Morning?"
By the wat dad always looks for your comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you did not feel well yesterday, was it something you ate at lunch? Sounds like your day was very busy. M&M got my kitchen painted AND even leveled out a dirt pile at the very back AND THEN after that they still did a half hour work out in the back yard while I got supper ready. Randy kept plugging away on clearing his room to keep up his end of the bargain. So we had a busy day too.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

It does not take much for me to get over tired and my back did start hurting at church and got worse at lunch.

I fely much better after I got sick!

It is nice to have your comments! !love mom

Anonymous said...

Melina is having morning sickness?

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick seems to be the last to know!