Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A SIMPLE LAZY DAY

ITS FUN TO RUN IN A LOVELY MEADOW
THE MIGHTY - FAST- DIRTY - FRASER RIVER

THIS WILL BE A GREAT PICTURE


ALL READY TO GO FOR OUR PICNIC - TEMPERATURE 34c



Walked and prayed and look for the bunny rabbit to take his picture but no sign of him. I need a happy picture too bad I missed out going to fun night.
I got some groceries at the store and a Climatis plant to climb my vine. Since it was 10% day I felt justified.

Both dad and I rested and read. It was interesting in my story "No Angel" they miss the trip to go on the Titanic and are devastated until the tragedy happens.In the morning Sun paper a couple miss the flight on the French plane that crashes mysteriously in the ocean.

I am so pleased the church is breaking the law and taking the Russian man. who years ago had made mistakes, but now is a good citizen of Canada where his wife and son had made a new life. Where is the humanity of our government when they make these crazy decisions. We have plently of gangsters living here distroying our country that should be sent back.

I feel sorry for people like Richard Dawkins on C.B.C. who has never felt the amazing awesome presence of God that exists all around us. Where does he get the idean that God controls our life?

Yes, I admit that religion is quilty of abuse and manipulation; instead through scripture and prayer we are forced to face our doubts, our failures,
our miserable emotions and our deepest needs.

We look on goggle earth and we can see pictures of where our Carol and Panteli are in China. Would our lives be different if we could goggle our future or maybe even heaven?

Jesus is trying to tell us to "give peace a chance". The author is visiting in Africa a place called Burundi where there is constant violence. Tribes killing randomly just like Ruwanda. He is told how to greet the people he is meeting. "Take my father's hands with two hands, your left hand grasping your right forearm. Then kiss my mother on one check and then the other several times and whisper "amaboro" the word of peace. She'll be welcoming you into the peace of our home and you will be offering your peace to her."

Church can offer us peace in the midst of our stressful chaotic lives!

Today we three Dad and I and Kim are off to Chilliwack for a short visit to see Theresa and the children. It seems like ages since we have seen them. It is going to be a hot day but a good day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy day mom. I am not a big fan of Richard Dawkins either, but Randy reads him all the time. I am not a fan at all of the church, any church either though. I dug up a bunch or iriss and brought them into work yesterday, that was nice. I like spreading my gardening joy. LOL, I just wanted to go home with each plant though and make sure it was lovingly planted and in a good home.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Where is that rascally rabbit?

Rick

Anonymous said...

tHE MANS NAME WAS hITCHENS ON THE RADIO. IT IS SI FRUSTRATING WHEN THEY DO NOT ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

i WILL WALK EARLIER TOMORROW AND MAYBE SEE THE RABBIT!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures mom, if Carol is checking from China it will make her very home sick for her grandchildren.
Sandra