Saturday, June 27, 2009

NO BIRDS SANG


We walked around the Serpentine Bird sanctuary and we did not see any birds or hear them. I think we went about 1/4 of the way. It was a beautiful sunny day with a little breeze; a good day to feel alive and just be happy.

After going to the White Spot and Choices in White Rock I had a short rest and went to Colebrook to help set up for the Strawberry Tea. I will be helping by working at a book table selling books. Dad and I will go early and he can have my strawberry shortcake.

I am so thankful Theresa found out what is wrong with her. I totally related with the way she was feeling especially the not knowing. She had started re-acting to any wheat right away. She is reading all about it and looking up receipes. I remember I use to be like that.

It took about 15 years to find out what was causing bloated stomach and extreme fatique. I had so many tests and the doctor would say I cannot find anything wrong even though your blood work shows you are very anemic and other problems. That was depressing news for sure I wanted some answers. When I went into the hospital when they found out what was wrong I was told my blood was just like some one straving. I had given up until I heard a voice within me say go back to Dr. Horn. This voice nagged me until I gave in.

Granted I had turned to prayer to help me through and prayer will always be apart of my life.

"Prayer is not a pious gesture at all'
It is a response to the One whose heart beats [one] with ours. "
___Joan Chitester--
IS GOD FEMALE OR MALE OR BOTH I DO NOT KNOW OR CARE BUT IDO BELIEVE THERE IS A MASSIVE, BEAUTIFUL HEART FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION THAT BEATS FOR US ALL

The spiritual life is not easy but for me life would be so much harder if I did not listen to the whispering Spirit in quiet times and tell Him my deepest thoughts.

I like the Native Creation Story where God appears as two beautiful eyes and a being full of light. Dr. Phill talked about children in Heaven walking with God and each holding a candle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last day for the roof ? Good luck with the
book. Stall.
Ken

Anonymous said...

You sure have a way with words grandma.

-Theresa