Thursday, June 4, 2009

FAMILIES CREATE LIFE & BEAUTY

Theresa creates a beautiful end table.
Ben being helpful and helping grandpa with air conditioner.

A beautiful moment I wish I could be there.


I walk among such beauty



IF WE LOOK FOR BEAUTY WE WILL FIND IT
IF WE LOOK FOR PERFECTION WE WILL NEVER FIND IT.

INTELLECTUALS ARE DYSFUNSTIONAL IF THEY CAN NOT SEE THEIR OWN DISULLISIONS!

None of us know all the answers but THE questions is what are we willing to do to face the suffering that is in this world. The biggest problem is that we are all busy coping with our own lives. I feel helpless and would like to do more on my own. But I recognize the value of people coming together to help one another and to help others.

We have done our best to bring up our children to value the things we value and I am proud of you all because I see the goodness in your hearts.
Our first priority is to care for our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did some intelectual piss you off mom? I know it wasn't me, I cant spell well enough to be one of them.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

My question is how can I afford a house and fix my breaking down cars and feed my family . Sorry I must be selfish.

Ken

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember you taking some stuff to the people during the fire.

No, I do not think you are selfish.

The whole point is that alone none of us can do much and that we need to try and understand each others problems,
Providing for your family is an awesome and unselfish act,
Nothing is simple

love mom