Wednesday, June 24, 2009

GREAT SUPPER BY MIKE AND MARY

Mary and Michael John come over to cook us a great dinner. I had a headache and two naps after a busy morning at Oak Avenue hanging up children's clothing. What a loving pair we really appreciated their visit and their feeding us!

THE RED HATERS TEA WITH VERA AND HOWARD
A group from Colebrook have been invited to a tea at a retirement place and we are to wear red hats. I am sure it will be fun! But if it's tea and sandwiches and cake woe is me that is not for me. I had better take some of my exciting glulten free stuff.

We enjoyed a wonderful supper; Swiss Chalet Sauce Receipe, cooked by Mary and Michael John, pictures later. We really enjoyed the visit and appreciated their thoughtfulness. They already had a busy day making final wedding arrangements.

I do not know if I am being a foohish old woman; but actually dad insteaded I go to the doctor with this rash that is very itchy but no pain.
If I had not had the singles before and if I had not heard from a friend who gave me some oitment to put on if I broke out in a rash and to get the medicine. I should have phoned her but she is hardly every home but maybe I will e-mail her.

I must admit I felt panicky thinking I may be getting shingles again. So, the bottom line is the doctor was not sure but is checking the blood to see if the virus is there. This may take awhile. I feel a little weak and the pills give me a headache and I think make me more tired. I had two naps yesterday even with the noise on the roof. Just proves you can get use to anything more or less.

No comments: