Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUNDAY BLESSINGS


SANDRA WORKS VERY VWERY HARD ON MY DISORGANIZED GARDEN. WHAT A GIRL. I AM SO THANKFUL ! ! ! !

CHURCH TOGETHER


THIS IS MY BEGINNING ; BIBLE AND PRAYER NOTES



Grandpa likes his maps
Thank you Sandra for all your hard work and also coming to visit the grumps. Anyway dad and I had a happy evenning together. We went to the Green Lettice [walking] picked up bread and mild at the store and watched the video The Kite Flyer.
Thanks Rick for the phone call. Too bad Chris has to move.
We took stones to church to remind us we are living stones built on the foundation of Jesus as Lord. 1 Corinthians. Our purpose is to build a spiritual house, strongly united but a unity that does not call for uniformity. We contribute in different ways to fulfill our dreams and to celebrate God's loving presence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot, maybe I should have pre apoved the picture! No, you and dad are not grumps, and I am glad that you feel free to talk about what it bothering you. I would hate to think that you felt you had to put on happy faces and pretend the world is perfect when it isnt. Having been depressed and miserable for the past 4 years or so I have empathy of how it snowballs for one health problem leading to another that seems to just snowball to "do I really want to get out of bed today" I love you both and enjoy working in your garden,just wish I had more time.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Well done sandra . How many stones did
you get at church.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I really like the Green Lettuce. Reminds me of east indian pizza you can get in the Leyton area of east London.

By the way, Christopher has pointed out to me that the phone company initially thought my name was Benit, so that still shows up when I phone people. But I guess you folks noticed that already?

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

And, Ken, it is not the number of stones. It all about one building on another, each shape as necessary and useful as another.

I think.

Love,

Rick