Tuesday, June 2, 2009

APOCALYTIC GLOOM OR FUN NIGHT


Listening to dad's program "Coast to Coast" talking about disasters and how vulnerable we are if a missel is sent our way; just fills you will fear.
I do not think he should be listening for hours half asleep. None of us know the future and I think this is so unheathy . A apocalyptic view of the future makes us feel so small and so in the darkness that is beyond our control.

I know that I have great comfort in knowing that I can keep in touch with my children. Prayer comforts me and I am reminded of all our past fears; that motivated war instead of peace. The light of Jesus still shines upon us to give us hope.
An evenning of laughter at Colebrook brings many different churches together just to have fun. Our group works hard and do an amazing job. I am sorry I missed it but I laid down for a rest and fell asleep.
Laughter and prayer keep us sane and give us hope!
I am praying for little Matthew to sleep better so his dear parents can get some rest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know Matthew was still not sleeping well, he needs his own room, speaking of which, has Kenny found a house yet?

Anonymous said...

No, they have not.

Anonymous said...

Matty was sleeping ok , he may have pain somewhere and keeps waking , althought the Dr on Monday said he was fine . There are lots of bugs here at the moment . Melbourne leads the world in swine flu ( well aust ) . Yes we need a new home , still looking .
Ken

Anonymous said...

It is so important that you guys get your sleep.
Are you or Melina having afternoon naps