Friday, August 27, 2010

APPRECIATION



So far so good. My picture is on and so are the words. I am reminded this morning how precious life is and how much I have to be thankful for. Every single day a gift. I will be completing my last test today and I feel reassured by my good results so far. Dad will be having breakfast and reading the newspaper.

I will be floating in my mind to peaceful and beautiful spots.

P.S. Interesting there was a thunderstorm last night. Maybe God read my blog! lol

Home again. All went well. But I was so cold and so grateful when they brought me a warm blanket. I had a good Mary Higgins Clark mystery to read so that was good.
I am going to make some blueberry muffins, gluten-free, of course. But first I am putting on my long underwear, two sweaters and my warm sweaters.

My sense of direction did fail me as I got lost coming out and of course miss dad going in to get me. Should have taken my phone.

No comments: