Friday, August 26, 2011

HOLIDAYS

Tyler arrives from Brisbane to start his holidays here in Canada.  The airport is a mass of people and it feels like I have looked at a million faces before he arrives.  He looks up just as my flash goes off and starts laughing.

We have arranged to meet Sandra at the White Spot where everyone orders their same things. Tyler is allergic to nuts and fish so we have to remember that. Sandra has brought over camping gear for him.  It will get cold at night se we hope he keeps warm.  As soon as we arrive home Craig and Leah arrive with the two doggies which are going to be looking after.  But not before dad shows him the shade deck which is perfect now the weather is warmer.

Then somehow they get everything loaded into a already loaded down car and set off to the lake.  We will join them to-morrow for the day,  Leah was sqished in the front with bags all around and Tyler was in the back somewhere with more camping stuff packed all around. 

I am sure they will have a great time


Molly and Sohie are sad to see them go.  They are very excitable and bark at every little noise.  I took them for a short walk and they slept quiet in the Spare bedroom all night.  I was so thankful.  We all seem to need our sleep these days.

They follow me all over the house and I have to be so careful on the stairs. 
Right now they are under my feet.  We will go for a walk in the park later with dad.
They are cute and good company!

We will drive out to the camp grounds later in the day to join the happy campers!

Happy Birthday Theresa!  !


Religion fights for holy ground Jesus says go into your closet and pray! !

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

For retirees, you sure live a busy busy life.....I think that is the secret to looking so young and being happy. A wonderful family.
Have a great day at the camping site with everyone.

beth bennett said...

Thank you I know we are very blessed!

Anonymous said...

Jasmine wants to come see the doggies
ken