Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A HOME

A house becomes a home when it is filled with happy  family`!  My beautiful grand daughters!
Even the dogs get loved.  Craig has become a wonderful part of our family.  We will be getting an opportunity to look after Sophie and Molly on Friday till Sunday while they all go camping.  The dogs would be great at scaring away anything, and I mean anything that moves; so they would not be welcomes if they barked all night.  They would hear even more noises than I do at night.

It was a happy and exciting day for me.  I knocked over the barrier to greet Kim as quickly as I could while dad came solemnly up the right way.  I also took a picture of the ceiling.  I was ordered to have a rest, but was too excited, and also ordered not to do anything to make supper.  Everyone got involved, except me, from the oldest grandpa (the cleaner upper) to the youngest.


What an inspiration my family are to both dad and myself!  I love them all!

1 comment:

Shandel said...

your family is indeed beautiful and it will be an honor to become apart of it! :D
cant wait to see you all in a couple of weeks