Friday, August 26, 2011

A NEW DAY

I wake up full of energy thinking about all the things I need to do and especially what I need to remember.  So many birthdays coming up and what are we going to do for them all. 

I love the quiet of the morning and the stillness of my worries as I pray.  Today will be a good day, I will walk further and faster, I will find all the things that I have been losing, I will be cheerful and energetic.

We have already been at a birthday celebration for Ava that was great fun.  I managed to do some hospital visiting so that was good. 

Today Tyler arrives from Australia and that is very exciting.  He is one of the birthday people! 

Craig will be dropping the doggies off at about 6 before going out to the camp at Chilliwack.  Tyler can go with them or he can go with us to-morrow.  Sandra and maybe Randy will be going tomorrow.  It will be Theresa's birthday and we also remember little Madeline. 

The days ahead will be filled with lots of fun and laughter and I am trusting that I will keep positive.

Life isn't always easy and especially for Ken whose office has shut down and now he willlooking for new work,but as we overcome challenges, hopefully new strength comes and we can be grateful for new opportunities.  What really matters are the lives we touch a long the way and knowing that we are loved.

Loving life and using our gifts and talents is the best way to be happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has happened with Ken?

beth bennett said...

The office has been closed and the work done in Honoluya and Sydney. He will get a pay out and works until April.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds unexpected...So if he works till April 2012, I guess that's 8 months notice...gives some time to look for other things...better than other companies..