Monday, December 26, 2011

APPRECIATION

A very beautiful room waiting for our happy family to enter.
.CRISTMAS morning was clear and cold and I went for an early morning walk.  Later in the day it got extremely windy and we wondered if we may lose power.

Missed Rick's phone call as I was out walking and dad was not awake.

I was very pleased to see Ken's message on my blog in which I was trying to  expresas my love and appreciation for my family.

Dad and I took a quick visit over to Cathy and Glen's to see the girls and the newest baby.  I was thrilled to hold him and enjoy their holiday spirits.



After a little rest at home dad and I went over to The Wises where Sandra greeted us at the door looking very beautiful.  Everyone was busy when we entered the door.  Randy was fixing a special dinner for the dogs and then made a cherry pie.  Yes, I saw him doing it!


O no get that camera away from me he is saying.

Everyone had helped with setting the table making special little place settings with sayings on them and the dinner was awesome as usual.  We were glad Leah was able to join us.  Shandel and Cameron are great fun and it is always good to have theseyoung people around to liven up our visits.

I really miss Carol and Panteli and Kim and  Mikie and Theresa and Ben and Morgan.  They have been a great part of our Christmas celebrations.



We also skyped with Mary and Michael John.  They seem so far away from us now. 
It was a time of laughter and just relaxing for me.



Words cannot express the appreciation I feel for all the hard work that made the day so wonderful.



Today dad and I will go for our walk in the park and I am glad we can do this together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas celebration We are going snorkeling and to see the sting-rays later today. Merry Christmas.

Love Panteli

beth bennett said...

Thank you Panteli for keeping us in touch. I missed hearing from you all but now you are very busy and every one is having a grand time so that is goodHave fun today.
love beth

Anonymous said...

jasmine says""i want to touch gramma "" as we look at your photos. I think she is jealous to see you holding another baby.
Ken