Friday, December 16, 2011

PEACE

The travellers have arrived safely and can now enjoy a wonderful peaceful time at the beach swimming with the fish. and eating the gluten-free muffins made for them.  Carol and Panteli and Kim are all very happy.  And the dogs too!

I think I was just born to be a worrying mother.

Ken, we are so pleased that you have come through your testing so far.  Good on you!

Yesterday was a disaster as I tried to find parking at the Surrey Hospital and all the lots only took credit cards, which I do not have and they were all full anyway.  Finally found one that the machine took money and a man was just pulling out so I was so very happy.  Then the money machine took my money twice and gave me no receipt.

  Inside they were tearing up the place and information was in the cafeteria, now who would have guessed?  Had a hard time finding Freda, who was looking great and has had her hip operation and is in good spirits. 
She was very pleased and surprised to see me.
When I left I walked around and around trying to find my car.  I was feeling desperate and would have used my cell phone but it was in the car.

Today will be a good day.  Rick is safely in town visiting Chris and then comes to visit us.  Craig and Leah and maybe Sandra and Randy will join us.  We will go out to the Green Lettuce.  Rick likes going there.

Life should be simple and peaceful if we keep trying to love one another and keep trying to do our best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not carry the cell phone in your purse? so i gather you found your car.Moral in out office is at a all time low , half the office did'nt get to the final interview stage . I think most want the office to close sooner than later . Say hi to Chris for me .
Ken