Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE VISIT

Dad and I had a calm slow drive out to Chilliwack with a stop in Langley.  A perfect day for travelling.

Ben and Morgan greeted us with big smiles and of course silly faces when we went to take pictures.
Theresa and Mikie made us feel right at home and shared in cooking a very special supper.  The beets even got cooked

I have been dreaming of how wonderful it would be to be really healthy but I am finding the dream of happiness comes when I realize how truly happy I am spending time with my loving family.

We went to the concert and I will write more later.  I am feeling exhausted after a wonderful visit and so special to see Ben perform and sing as Santa.  Morgan was very proud of her big brother.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a great show, I wish I could be there. I wonder what Justice is doing for his? Sandra

Anonymous said...

The play looks very Christmassy!! I think all schools here have banded Santa or any Christian celebrations .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, and we're sorry we missed it, but can't wait to see the video! P.S. Ben is the world's skinniest Santa!

Panteli