Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LISTENING

Waiting, watching, trusting and listening & praying 
Today I will be listening for Theresa to arrive with Ben and Morgan to say good-bye before going to the Grand Caymans.

I knew the girl at the library was not listening to me when I tried to explain that I had not taken the book out that was going to be overdue.  The name did not ring any bells for me.  She just said well renew it and maybe it will turn up.

Sometimes you just need to be listened to.

Dad has a new inter-net radio that he is having great fun in getting lots of stations.

His hearing is definitely not so good so often if he does hear me it may not be what I have said.

Sometimes when my prayers are not answered in the way I have prayed
I have to keep believing that God is still listening.  I keep trusting.

There is so much beautiful Christmas music this time of the year.

I am so thankful for my hearing!


A cold day to be at the beach but dad and I enjoyed a short walk together on Sunday after church.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting for Theresa and the kids, I hope Ben is feeling better. I bet Carol and Panteli hardly slept last night either! I love haing company come. Sandra

Anonymous said...

And we enjoy the visits at your home with you and Randy~
love mom

Anonymous said...

Carol and I are pretty excited. Today is a clean house and rearrange furniture day for me, and for us, tonight is the "one more sleep" night because even though they leave Vancouver on Tuesday, they don't arrive in Grand cayman till Wednesday!

Will keep you guys posted with FaceBook photos on events and such!

:)

Panteli

Shandel said...

Beth i am so looking forward to walks when we come visit. Cameron and i rarely walk here at home lately as its pretty chilly in the evenings and he is tired after work. It is very exciting for me to spend Christmas in another province with new family members. i look forward to seeing you all. :D Sandy so glad you enjoy company hehe hopefully after 9 days you wont be sick of us!
haha
xox

Anonymous said...

passed the group interview , next step one on three interview. Ben should take liquid echinacia for his ears , a few drops a day will fix him up .
ken

Anonymous said...

My advice - don't renew it! That is like confirmation that you have it!

Love,

Rick