Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS

The best gifts of Christmas I have been given has been the gift of love.
I feeled loved by all my family and my heart is full of live and thankfulness for them.
I miss all those who are so far away and I know that the love of Jesus that born so long ago lives in all our hearts.

Sandra and Randy make Christmas come alive with their beautiful home so colourful and cheerful.  I am so happy that Shandrl and Cameron are here to bring an awareness of new love of a young married couple.

My heart was full of joy as we all went to church Christmas Eve.  The music was beautiful and the message was the hope that awaits for us in the days ahead.  He told a story about two brothers having a disagreement and how each thought they were right.

Time would slowly healed their hurts so that the next Christmas was one of unconditional love.

I treasure the memories of all the Christmas days from the past and look forward to more in the future.
Jesus became one of us to share our sadness and to give us the gift of love that waits to be unwrapped experienced again and again.

The best gift we give is the gift of our presence and our love. 

Love that was born so long ago flows to us again this day and to all my loved ones I send my love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas mom and dad.
Love ken and family