Thursday, December 1, 2011

DECEMBER

I am so happy it is December!
Had a good day today.  I managed to run out to Scott Road to catch the sun coming up. 
Cold but invigorating day!

I had planned to get out the box of Christmas decorations, which I did, but just found the room filling up with memories.  So many wonderful Christmases and all so different.  Yes, the ghost of Christmas past still lives.  This year will be different again but the love will be there.

Did a few more cards.  Gives me an excuse to walk to the Post Office.  I bought some stamps then paniced when I could not find them.  I wanted to rush back to see if I had forgotten to pick them up but dad wisely said keep looking.  I found them. 

Went shopping for a birthday gift for Tavia but some pj's I really like.  Can I say if you do not like them I will take them back?

Did not get the banana bread made but that will be on the list for to-morrow.

Dad is watching the hockey game so I will go join him.

I just wanted to write about my wonderful day! !

Tree tops shining with frosts.  Beautiful!


No comments: