Saturday, December 17, 2011

WHERE

Does anyone know where these beach pictures have been taken?


Had a good visit with Leah and Rick and it was great that the famous party planner Sandra dropped by also.
She was looking a little tired as she was on her way home from work.  Rick also was yawning once or twice as he had just flown over from Victoria after attending business meetings.

Leah was looking very smart as usual!

Off to get some blood work done.  I had my x-ray at the White Rock Hospital yesterday.

Feeling tired today myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boundry bay ?
waiting , we find out about the jobs on wednesday.
ken

Anonymous said...

centenial beach.
ken

Anonymous said...

I would guess Crescent Beach...how was supper? Did every one like there supper? I ate your spinach dip for supper and Randy had brownies that were not good enough for me to take to work.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Supper was good. Rick was not hungry because he had had a late lunch with Chris.

We are having a lazy day.

Just talked to Ken on the phone.

Now it is time for hockey.

love mom