Monday, December 12, 2011

I CAN'T BELIEVE

I can't believe how cold it has gotten and how frosty the windows can get.
     but I should because it is winter

I can't believe how I keep losing things.  Now I have lost a library book which I do not even remember taking out.

I can't believe that I laundered money again today when I was sure I checked the pockets.
     But now it is hanging up to dry.
I can't believe that I dropped my camera not once but twice yesterday.

I can't believe how many people are feeling down at this time and so many not well.

I can't believe dad did not say "Do not go too far" as I headed out the door this morning.
     So I managed my whole walk!

I can't believe how little I remember from the sermon at church.
     Joy is a mystery that cannot be captured but can be
     experienced even when things are not going well.
    
I can't believe how much we take freedom for granted.
     There are many places in our world to where there is no freedom
      and especially this is true for the  women.

It is good to be able to believe in the good news of the birth of Jesus
     but even more important to live out the values that he came to teach us.

I can't believe how quickly Ben and Morgan are growing and how much they know about a lot of things.
Ben does not believe it either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good use of repition Mom.

So I'll be in Vancouver on Friday. Will be seeing Christopher and thought I might bring him over your way for lunch. Maybe see Oliver as well.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

We Skyped with Ben and Morgan yesterday and when Carol asked Ben how his story writing was going he started to talk about publication strategies!

Also, when I told Morgan that we don't have bathrooms in the cayman Islans and that they would have to poop outside in the woods, she didn't believe me.... they are sure growing up fast!

Panteli

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of unbelief for someone who professes to be a believer? Sandra

Anonymous said...

I cant believe I ate the whole thing!! Brittany got a new job managing the Salisbury Hotel.
first of the interviews today .
Ken