Tuesday, December 27, 2011

THE THREE KINGS

The wise will fearlessly search until they find and in the words of Jesus I have found great wisdom and compassion; so I believe that he found the deeper meaning in life!
The world is full of shadows that can stir up the desire to see beyond reality.
 I think that being inquisitive is a good gift.

I like hearing stories of things that others have experienced and just because I have never seen visions does not mean that others cannot.  I believe that our dreams can speak to us, showing us our fears or renewing our hopes. 

"In Ancient times it was understood that there was a transcendental moral order outside the self, built into the fabric of the universe.  The path of wisdom was to learn to live in conformity with this unyielding reality.  That wisdom rested largely in developing qualities of character, such as humility, compassion, courage, discretion and loyalty."  Timothy Keller

We have all been conditioned by our culture which seems to me at this time to be making the intellect god and being deaf to the spirituality that can be a shadow or it can be real.

I have found that prayer is a time to meditate and listen.

No comments: