Monday, January 2, 2012

A CHALLENGE

This little guy looks cute!
They may look cute but I do not like them coming in our laundry room; in fact I scream if I see one!

I think that life can be a challenge for us all, although our problems can be different.  I have tried to be kind to all and my goal is to live life with compassion and joy and goodwill.  In this life and within ourselves we aim to live in a state of balance.

Sickness can throw us out of balance and make life seems more difficult.  People come in and out of our lives and challenge us.  This is good.

All of us want to find happiness but ignorance and pain can be a stumbling block.  One that we can overcome as we learn to change and grow with grace and truth. 

The joys of life shine through our generosity and our gifts of friendship to others.

I have learned that there are times when I need to just take time for myself, to refuel and to rest.


These are a few of my friends from our book club who have been very helpful and kind to me,

It was Pat's birthday we were celebrating.  Pat and John wonderful friends who really care about others.

Dad and I plan to go to the movie today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We may all want to find happiness, but how many people dont bother to take the time to actually think about what that means to them and then plan on how to acheive that happiness. Sandra

Shandel said...

Are the mice still a big problem? have you been catching any of them? I would scream as well. they scare me too.
I have always wanted to join a book club, but have not found any out here or maybe i have not looked hard enough!

Anonymous said...

Get a cat !!
we are off to the gold coast today, my birthday on Thursday should be good . All the big kids are brinning their partners and we have two two bedroom apartments booked at matra sun city resort .
Ken