Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AN IMPORTANT DAY

Watching the clock counting the hours until our son arrives from Melbourne.  It has been about three years since we have seen him.  He and Melina are very busy with the two additions to their family, Jasmine now two and Mathew soon to be turning four.  Both dad and I are very excited. 

Dad and I had a walk around Boundary Park lake which is his first outing for weeks.  Do hope he is feeling a lot better to-morrow.  Hope Ken does not catch any germs.  He is hardly here long enough as he leaves on Sunday.but we are thankful for each day.  

It is good that Shawna and Stephen will be here too.  They  will arrive on Thursday.

Today I will be one of those modern shoppers shopping with a cell phone! !  I will report back to Sandra if I find a turkey for her to cook!

The room is ready!

3 comments:

Shandel said...

YAY! what an exciting week! I hope you all have a wonderful time, and i look forward to seeing many photos! Be sure Sandy has her camera! ! :D
Glad to hear Grampa was out and about. We sure hope he feels better.
have a great day and enjoy your shopping!
Love Shandel

Anonymous said...

It hasn't been 3 years since kenny was here. Pretty sure at least.
Let me know if you find that turkey, Randy will be going out later in the morning. I might stop in on my way home from the dentist at around 5-5:30 to say hi.
Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

How is Larry today Beth? Sure had a chuckle about you being a modern shopper ready to call Sandra if you found a turkey. You have so much to look forward to this week..happy times with your family.Nice pictures of Boundary Park, looks like a nice place to walk. It is slippery here,and I just bought new skiis. I am anxious to try them out. Be sure and rest and not over do it.
Love,Nancy