Tuesday, January 3, 2012

POTENTIAL

It is in the quiet moments are souls are being shaaped.

I love the idea that I am journeying on a road where there is potential for moments of happiness.!

For me it means realizing I have to give up some of my ":what ifs" that I have thought would make me happy.

It means giving up the painful experiences in the past and finding healing for my soul..  Part of this is discovering unconditional love and learning to trust and believe.  I have the desire to grow spiritually until I emerge as a spiritual human being.  Very, very human.

Knowledge is power that comes through experiences, reading , listening, looking at the beauty of  art and nature; helping me to find a safe place within,  in an unsafe world.  A messy, unpredictable and unfair place.
A mind that is too cluttered is like a home where there is no space to move and breathe.
Keep a sense of humor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have a very cluttered brain. Maybe nothing in there but clutter. Oh well. Now I can blame it on genetics. :)

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

According to new research on the brain monks and nuns display greater activity in their frontal lobes when in prayer or meditation and also can ewduse activity in the parietal lobes, in particular the part pf the brain that keeps us aware of our own individuality.

The state they enter into is one of timelessness and spacelessness.

Takes practice that is for sure!

Love mom

Anonymous said...

Water warm , weather sunny.
Ken