Saturday, January 14, 2012

TIME

Time for a lovely early morning walk in the snow.

Time was when I could write in my blog before my walk' but not any more.
. Sleeping in for a half an hour makes a difference.

Time when I used to be able to time when a roast would be cooked.  Not yesterday!


Out the front door the blue lights shine on the snow.

Through our little park.


Down Wade Road.


Time to enjoy every minute of this walk!



No time to sit on this park bench this morning to pray and meditate.

But I have a little time to add a few spiritual words.  The Jews in the time of Jesus had a special sense of time.  Time was linear not cyclical.

God's purpose in Creation; a purpose to be worked out in time.  The earth would be a home for both heaven and earth and the Jewish people believed they were living out this story.

Time now to dust and look for cobwebs which somehow just seem appear our of no where in no time at all!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time to buy new boots, found out my seems are ripped when I was shoveling the snow this morning. And these new fangled roasts make it hard to decide wether to cook them normal or not. I hope you had good left overs out of it at least? Sandra