Thursday, April 12, 2012

DECISIONS

This is our front yard starting to bloom.

Woke up Yesterday morning with lots of energy so tackled a lot of things that needed doing here.  Planed to meet Jane and Geof for supper after they returned from seeing a play in town.  But when I got home from the church dad had a heating pad on his neck and had a headache from working on our income tax all day.  We cancelled our dinner date because dad did not really feel up to it.

Dad and I will pick up Mary and Michael John from the airport and take them out for a bite to eat I had not really thought having a meal together. 


I am very much looking forward to seeing Mary and Michael John.

Ken hope things went well for you at the dentist.  I have to decide when to do my next procedure.

 I did not like the way the Canucks played last night at all.  Too rough.

Today I will do my visiting.  To-morrow dad is going to see Kay Kennedy about his sore neck.  I am sure sitting for long hours doing the taxes does not help.  A beautiful morning now after the refreshing rain.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth we were sorry about last night , However we made a good decision for all of us as there had been an accident in the tunnel and it took us till 6.30 to get home,
We hope you are both feeling good today and able to enjoy lunch out today. Blessings , .Jane .

Anonymous said...

Don't cook, Mom, if you don't feel up to it. Lots of restaurants around, plus the deli at the supervalu has lots of things ready to eat.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes rumour was that the KIngs were going to rough up the CAnucks, so they got in first. Dentist says I have to get a surgeon to remove the tooth.
Ken

beth bennett said...

It seems like dentists do not remove teeth anymore. Rick is over the worst with his but still having some gum and check pain.

Do you have to wait long for an appointment? Are you covered with insurance?

Have the Easter eggs all been eaten?

love mom