Wednesday, April 11, 2012

LET DOWN

Cherry blossom time..

Lots of trees in bloom.
Lots of good news Mary and Michael John have bought a house in Kitchner.  Yeah!
Lots of answers to prayer.
Lots of gluten free goodies given to me.  Yes the even the Easter pops were gluten-free.
Thankful that there are no traffic jams on my walk.
Yesterday morning went out without an extra sweater and long underwear and felt the cold wind blowing up my pants and making me shiver.  Thankful that we are not having snow and freezing winds.

Thankful they make G.F. chicken soup it was just what I felt like.
Enjoyed the video of Jasmine and Mathew looking for eggs
Good to see Carol and Panteli on skype.

The computer was not behaving itself and I was not happy with my pictures.
 I was ready to go back to my camera that is stuck together with duct tape.

Feeling let down
 Maybe just tiredness after the anticipation of Easter, which was a spiritual feeling of intense joy combined with hilarious fun being with the children.

 I know that I once thought a spiritual commitment would save me from days of sadness.  All I needed to do was keep my heart open and love would come and restore me.

 Did enjoy  having dinner with the small group of us, felt loved, and excited about Ben and Morgan sleeping over.  There were things I wanted to do before they got here but either forgot or did not have time.  But this just seems to be the way I do things these days.

There was a bit of sadness and worry about those unable to join us.
  But I had  an ache that feels more like a spiritual sadness in the soul that is unexplainable.  So I look okay outside like most of us do, saying we are fine; and even as I write I can think of more things I am happy about.  I know it is said that people can have everything and can still feel like something is missing from their lives.

I do miss little Morgan following me around asking questions and even singing to my flowers.

II do believe we all have this spiritual energy shining within us, like our minister mentioned on Sunday;  but mine just felt  a little dim yesterday.  A trip to the library and came home with a good mystery, and a long nap helped.  Dad was having pain in his hip and in his neck so we were a good pair.

Also finding out there was stuff on my lens that could be cleaned was very good news.  I can even see better when I am taking a picture.

Today seems like a new world and I am looking forward to our Bible study group which is great fun believe it or not.  I guess that is why we keep coming together year after year.

Hockey playoffs start so that seems to make hockey more exciting.


I still like this even with the cloud.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to be able to come home from work and open the back doors for a while. Did Mary get a hold of you yet? What are we planning to do for dinner on Saturday? Sandra

Anonymous said...

I am off to the dentist today , right in the middle of the Canucks game.I should be working pm shift.Pay TV are playing four playoff games per week.I am lucky to get todays game on tv ,or otherwise I have to watch on computer.
Ken

beth bennett said...

I talked to dad and we will take them out on the way home from the airport. Then we will bring them to your house.
Sunday they will be busy with the Sun Run and Monday we will do something with them.
It is too early to put things out for junk day so we will not worry about that.

love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Lovely picture of the trees and sun...it makes me think of our faith....which reaches up to the "lights" of heaven.

Anonymous said...

I think the 'cloud' effect adds to the picture.

Love,

Rick