Sunday, April 29, 2012

RECONNECTED

Dad and I often feel so far away from our children and grand children and yes the greats to.

It was good to see the Alexander family at the Cloverdale center. We found the big stairs very hard to climb which made us feel a little older.

We are reconnecting with Panteli who is the first one to arrive here from the Grand Cayman.  He will be teaching a course at Kwantlan Colledge.  Carol will follow in several weeks and then Kim.  We are sure looking forward to seeing them.

Saturday was just an ordinary day and I was going to clean house but with rain threatening I decided to cut the lawn and do some work in the garden.  Dad went for his walk but came home very sore. 
The good thing about being out in the yard you talk to your neighbors.  We had a good visit with Cathy across the street.

Looking around my garden I was delighted to see some new flowers nearly out in bloom.  It is always exciting to see what comes up each spring as I reconnect with my garden.

Morgan is totally absorbed in examining the toy snake in the jar .  Children can be exhausting but also fascinating.

Pictures of Jasmine and Mathew help us to feel a little closer and connected.

Prayer and going to church help me feel connected to God and give meaning to my life that goes deeper than words can express.




No comments: