Saturday, April 28, 2012

EXPRESSION

Even on a rainy morning the dogwood tree looks beautiful as it starts to bloom.

Spending even a little time with Uri in the morning and Morgan at Ben's game reminds me of the amazing world of wonder a child lives in. and makes me long for a sense of wonder that could be indestructible and last all my life.




To me this is what religion is all about.  Even an ordinary, disbelieving and intellectually focused
person.  Even in our busy desacralized world I think that in the silence of wonder we become aware of the mystery of life.  I always was aware of how much I loved my children as I saw them fast asleep and safe in their beds.

We drove through cherry blossom streets and then through rows of town houses on the way to the lacrosse rink.  It was exciting to watch Ben play and score the only goal for his team.  .the day had turned sunny but still cold; especially when the sun went down.


 Ben with two adoring fans, mom Theresa and Morgan hius sister.
The children were very happy to see Panteli and he enjoyed being with them.


.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get rain yesterday? We has sunshine all day. Have my teeth. It is sooooooooooooooooo nice to have that over. They feel very funny, it has been about 12 years with so it will take some getting use to. Did you get the message about Home Depot? We were very pleasantly surprised at the price, and it is 25% off if you did have more windows you want done. Sandra

larry bennett said...

No we did not get rain. we wish we had gotten windows that open differently and were expensive but we didn't

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Wonder = beauty.

Love,

Rick