Friday, April 27, 2012

EXHAUSTED

A quiet moment while Uri sits on his little stool then he is off bashing the ball with the hockey stick dad bought.  He sat on the big stool to get into the cupboards and caught his mom's eye and she said no.  I thought I had to help him down or he would fall.  I showed him Morgan's special place and he really liked it and had great fun bringing things out and bashing them with his little hickey stick.  He was barely still for a moment except when he sat on the little stool and had something to drink. 

I was so uptight when I took our younger children to visit our older friends like Madie and Stan.  Of course they had no toys around and lots of ornaments.  Parents seem more calm now a days and that is good.

Ava and Jeff are engaged and we are among the first to be told.  Jeff is very quiet and Ava seems very happy.  She is going to drop by again soon and I think I will be better prepared.  The high stool will disappear for one thing.  He loves being outside and that would be good if we all sat out together.


My early morning walk was cool but I saw three bunnies hopping on the grass and across the road.  More and more flowers are coming out in bloom and they make the air so fragant too.
Panteli had gone to meet his friends for coffee.

  I met a lovely young lady about Sandra's age and we walked together for awhile.  She also has been injured in a car accident and has been in pain for years but she has a wonderful happy spirit and laughs at herself and I would love to talk to her again.

I am trying to rest now but finding it hard to calm down.  Dad has gone for a walk in the park and we will all go to the lacross game at 6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uri is the same age as Jasmine? Yes they are full on at that age. Our house is a constant mess with toys everywhere.
The little kids are getting bunk beds this week. Maybe then they will sleep in their own room all night.
Ken

larry bennett said...

yes yuri is about ten days older than jasmine - like her learning new words every day - lots of energy etc - we just got back from Ben's lacross game - they lost about 12 - 1 - Ben got the only goal - plus three penalties - he was in the game.