Friday, March 15, 2013

ADVENTURES

P3140159
Life is an adventure when grandchildren come for a visit. and we take dog Ryley for a walk.  Sandra takes the pictures as she runs ahead of us.  And yes the plans changed from going to Sandra's house to them coming to ours.  We sat in our sunny living room for a change but the sun refused to shine.
 
P3140162

P3140160The time just flew by and the girls were off to do shopping and I not sure is Ryley was going too and would have to wait in the car. 

I did not know when I walked Haiti if she liked other dogs or not so I was careful to avoid them.
There were lots of dogs at the park as we walked through having a great time playing together.

I treasure the moments that I have with my family also remembering when they were little and the great times we had. 

I tried to cheer Jim up when I went visiting and he surprised me with a hair cut and his beard trimmed too.  He leads a sad and lonely life.

Dad was not up to going for a walk and the rain that started again did not help his enthusiasm.

I did some phoning to try and catch up on some family news but ended up having a long talk to my brother and his wife.  I am amazed at how cheerful Traudel is with all the mix ups they have had to endure.  One doctor not talking to another.  etc.  They will not be driving to Kelowna so that has all been changed.

Looking forward to our family get together lunch on Saturday, also a baby shower.  The secret the men do not know is that we may be playing games.  Lots of fun.

Glad the Canucks did better tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good Aunt Traudl is keeping a positive attitude.

Mary brought a dog from Ontario with her?

Love,

Rick

larry bennett said...

Yes she brought ryley - he went with Mary, Mom and me for a little walk in Watershed Park this morning - it was pretty wet - but mary bought a new used pair of rubber boots at the recycle shop - but they were full of holes - so all four of us got our feet a little wet - but fun to walk with them - I am usually alone.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with yours games at the baby shower.
Ken