Thursday, March 7, 2013

WHERE?

P3050099

On our quiet drive to Chilliwack the mountain were majestic in their beauty even in the dullness of the day.  The sun is bravely trying to shine.

Our trip there and back went very smoothly and we were especially happy when the road crew where working on the other lane so we were not stopped.

We got to the school and found out the play was not there and we had to ask where is it then?

As the teacher we believe happened to be there at the empty school we had to start from a familiar place before we knew where we were to go.  If we were to search for what is called God we would have to start right where we are and knowing who we are. 

I trust and I believe that somewhere the Great Something is listening and will respomd to the inner desire of my heart.  A step at a time so that even when we feel lost or are actually lost there will be guidance; enough to help us go forward.  I know that on my walks I am able to connect.  Also when I sit down to write I feel a clarity by putting things down.  One thing I try to do is when I think of some one I will get in touch or pray for them.  I trust that God is available at all times.

I know that some will think I am guible or naive but I am not afraid of believing that there is an answer to all the bad news we hear every day.  I want to move toward harmony in my own life and not get tangled in worry.  It is harder to trust when the future will be a time of suffering, which no one wants or are really prepared for.  Lent, the time before Easter, is a time to reflect on our sufferings and on the suffering of Jesus.  Why me Lord?  Why You Lord?

Wed. dad and I were content to have a quiet day.  I had not slept that well wanting to say good-bye to Kim at 3:30 in the morning.  I did work on putting on my pictures and was very please to have a visit with Jane at the coffee shop.  Where was the place that was good for both of us.  We have missed our coffee mornings at Zeller's.
 
I have to remind myself it is Thrusday, visiting day today.

"Faith is a decision.  We then reach out for conscious contact."  -Julia Cameron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is great you managed to find the place afterall. And it proved to be the impetus for a good rumination on an important topic.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Some times when i comment using my Iphone the comments dont come across. Ben sounds like a real talent. Melina to the kids to Gymnastics , the teacher was very impressed with Matthew . Jasmine had fun too ... lol
Ken