Sunday, March 31, 2013

NIGHTMARE

P3120147
Some dreams are so real they are hard to forget.
    I was not sure if I was dreaming my shoulder hurt or if it was really hurting. 
         I could not get comfortable and was thinking of  getting up but did not want to worry dad.
Maybe overdid some work in the garden but it is good to see it looking better.
Also it is hard to remember if you dreamed something or it really happened.
 

On the morning after the death of Jesus did the disciples who had scattered and left him think it was all a bad dream?  a nightmare? Ashamed of there cowardliness?  Confused and scared.
 
 The streets were very quiet as I walk seeing the dawn of a new day.  I met a homeless person looking for cans and bottles.  I helped him for a few minutes and he said to me I just do this to clean up the mess not because if need money.  I laughed and said "me too"  I do not know what had brought his life to a place of hunger and poverty but Jesus said we are to help the poor.
 
 The Crucifixion is Jesus saying "I care  for you who are hurting"  He has felt the pain of us all.

There is salvation when we wake from our nightmare and realize a new day waits for us. 
There is salvation when we wake up and discover "He Is Risen!"
Can you see the butterfly in the picture?

Saturday turned out to be an ordinary day with Sandra and Randy coming by first thing to take our old mattress to the dump.  Dad and I had been thinking about how to do it.  Dad was busy working on the patio,such a pretty place to sit with the little stream and flowers and trees.  Carol and Panteli dropped by to have a look and enjoy trying out the new patio floor.  I was out shopping and managed to get goodies for Easter.

Imagine hunting Easter eggs in the snow!  Maybe making snow eggs instead.
 Happy Easter Nancy-Lou
Happy Easter to you all!

4 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Sometimes religion can be like a dream...not sure whether to believe it or not! Have you ever had a dream where you don't want it to end? One that is so real? I am sure you would want the dream of your shoulder hurting to end though!
Nice picture Beth...It is like an abstract painting, ethereal. Have a wonderful Easter Day with your family....that is what I am doing too. I am the cook....ham and scalloped potatoes. We had the real Easter Bunny here this morning...still white, to match all the snow. -16 this morning brrrrrr. Love nancy

Sandra said...

Facebook said to see your blog, but there is no comment from Kenny? Randy did not sleep well either, the news is bad on his mom, looks like there will be no operation so this visit will more then likely be the last time he sees her. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Matthew has a cold , cough and a bit of a fever.They are planning on seeing the movie Croods today.I am off to work now.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Ps yes I can see the butterfly.
Ken