Friday, March 29, 2013

THE PUZZLE

P3270304
It is much easier to do gardening when one has some one to do the digging.  Lots of fun getting dirty and thankful I do not have to do any studying.  The weather is amazing and I want to enjoy being out as much as I can.
 
I will never forget the first June I had to write the finals and most of the other kids were on holidays all ready.  It only happened once.

Dad has nearly finished his big project out on our little patio.  I will take a picture to-morrow.  I was very thankful I visited Jim because he was feeling very down and very happy to see me.  He had spent the night in the hospital and so appreciated the milk shake and a visit.  He is puzzled over his state of health which has gotten so poor.
 
Life can seem like a puzzle sometimes.  Even when you seem to have it all together you realize there may be pieces missing, and trying to put it together again can be frustration.  The last thing anyone needs to the answer of suffering is some neat answer.  A silent presence is helpful. 
 
Easter  for Christians  is also a time to accept that suffering is a part of the puzzle.

Through the agonizing death of one son;   God became a father to many!

There is a church service this morning because it is Good Friday.   It usually is a very deeply moving service that is acted out and makes the words of scripture come alive!



P3270296
                                             New Life!  A New Dawn with birds singing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a good day yesterday at Nonna's . Lots of little kids, 6 under 7years old. They had great fun playing hide and seek and playing with a small bonfire .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Sounds like good fun for all.
love mom