Saturday, March 9, 2013

HILARIOUS

P3050103
                                   Grannie and Ben share a laugh after his concert.

I was thinking how hilarious it is that here I am going to visit an x hell's angel.  Me, who is like a mild mannered Clark Kent,  that never  changes into a super hero and is afraid to even ride a motor-bike.  I think I see God winking and laughing too.  Faith in the goodness of God brings joy to our lives and a new sense of adventure.  Challenges will arise but our faith can help keep us strong..

So the movers and shakers, Carol and Panteli, got an early start to move boxes and book-cases into their apartment.  This required several trips back and forth.

Meanwhile dad and I set out to the store in White Rock and mysteriously missed the turn.  At least we had picked up some garden stuff which kept me busy until it was time for Haidi to have a walk.  Putting on a dog harness may not be rocket science but dad and I had a difficult time, yes we laughed at the different ways that did not work.  It was hilarious!
 
Dad was inspired by watching a humorous video of a man fixing a garage door, so went down to tackle it again.  He was successful in putting one spring on and loosening the other.
 
It is good to be able to enjoy life and they say even as you get older you may loose your hair or your shape but never your sense of humor!
 
I am thankful not to be writing a test today.  Good luck Sandra!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered an amber alert to get Oliver to work on the door?

Isn't a simple dog leash easier?

Sunny and minus 3 here in Kamloops this morning.

The spring forward in time is happening just in time for me as I went to bed at 9:30 last night.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I am happy to be done my test! Now to start getting ready for the baby shower and Mary's arrival Wednesday.

beth bennett said...

The door problem is fixed. We are having experts come on Monday. Dad has the new parts all ready to be instald.

Kim is very fussy about her dog and about his lesh and about not giving her scraps and not letting her on the chesterfield so we have to try to keep to these rules.

Love mom

Anonymous said...

Still hot here. How long do you have the dog ?
Ken