Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Varitiy

P3160221
P3160214
  P3160225 
Each time is special, whether it was becoming a mother or a grandmother or now great grandmother.  There is the time of waiting and expectation and our world has never been the same since.

These little ones who steal your heart come in a variety of personalities and each with their own potential.  They remind me of the most important things in life, like laughing, skipping, ice cream and cookies, running and jumping and especially whispering special secrets.  Each one brings joy to an mother's heart and a grandmother's heart and also a grannie heart/

I am waiting with great expectation for our newest arrivals.

I am thankful that as a grandmother I can be as silly and spontaneous as I feel like.  There will always be a small child within us that loves to laugh and sing and dance and colour
I  am doing a little  better and I am sure it is because of all the love and caring I have and will have sent my way,   Dad and I will surely miss Mary!

We went our for hamburgers yesterday, mine without the bun. 

"This world is not a conclusion, a sequel stands beyond-invisible as music, but positive as sound."
-Emily Dickinson  Life carries on!

What a great variety.  Flowers, puppies and balloons!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drat, lost my comment again! I was saying I forgot to send some flowers home with you but will try and get them to you by the weekend. Mary landed safely, Riley peed in his crate, I fell asleep after that so am just assuming they made it back to Kitchener.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

O and I have been speling Riley's name wrong. Glad Mary is home.

Love mom

Shandel said...

Gramma! i was on the computer at 635am this morning and i was surprised to see your blog had not been posted yet haha
i am glad you are feeling better. and i love seeing all the photos you have taken of the shower. Mary is looking beautiful as ever glowing in her pregnant state. so beautiful.
hope you have a lovely day. it was chilly here so far. Daisy and i walked and it was a brisk -15 i think. looking forward to spring and summer so we can run outside to prepare for our 5km run in July. :D
xo

beth bennett said...

Yes, I was a bit later had a painful night but am going for a walk now.
love grama

nancy-Lou said...

Glad you could sleep in a bit after your restless night..it must be very painful for you. Still going for a walk though, that is dedication! I hope you feel better soon Beth. We had 20 cm of snow that drifted in to high snowbanks. This is the second day of school cancellations for rural areas because the school buses cannot navigate the unplowed back roads. Kids are happy! We had to cancel an appointment in Winnipeg too..highways are black ice and snow with drifting snow. I see the green grass and flowers in your wonderful pics and wonder why we live here! Take care my friend...be good to yourself and rest. Love Nancy PS did someone say tomorrow was spring?

Anonymous said...

thanks Nancy-Lou
It is windy and pouring rain here now. We saw your picture of the snow on facebook. Unbelievable, sorry you had to miss your appointment.

\i had a big rest this afternoon so that helps.

love beth