Monday, February 2, 2015

NEW BEGINNINGS

P2021589
So wonderful to start our month with our family calender from Shawna.
It really is a blessing.
Thank you Shawna we really appreciate the hours and creativity that goes into this.  A lifetime enjoyment.
P2021588
We also enjoyed a visit from Oliver.  Yes he has been out in the wilderness.
P2021586
Left to go on the early fairy home.  Time goes so quickly~
 Rushed out the door and nearly forgot his snow board, which is a dangerous thing to leave here..
Dad and I feel very blessed by all our family even when we have to beg to be let in the door.
Sorry I spelt Shawna wrong.

5 comments:

Shandel said...

what nice photos! those family calendars are beautiful. she does such a good job

Steady-as-rain said...

Ferry I think, not fairy.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

I had the same thought as Rick.
xo
Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

oh oh, no blog today, Tuesday. I hope all is well!
Miss the blog, Beth.

love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

No blog because my computer stopped working.

Then I thought it was published and it wasn't.

Lack of sleep trying to get my blog did not help.

I think fairy is funny, so I am trying to keep a sense of humor over my bloopers.

Love beth