Thursday, November 5, 2015

DISCOVERY


I was so thrilled to see how beautiful Ottawa looked on the day of the swearing in ceremonies.  Also all the people chosen seemed to be excellent but we will discover more about them as they learn more about their  tasks. Today I started on what I call discovery of what is going on within me.  I was hoping I would have the Cystoscopy before Dec. 22 but there are lots needing this test I am sure.  Maybe I will already have the answer from the M.R.I of my head.  Poor health is miserable and I have sympathy for others going through tests and painful conditions.  I did go visiting after coming home and resting from our trip to the doctor.  Dad saw an advertisement that there may be some one who can help or a least have this treatment that may help.
 
That was a great discovery.
 
I was going to write about discovering God or ways we can experience the wonder of faith.
 
Prayer for me is one way and also being with a group of believers where there is also a special energy that seems to flow around us all. 
 
Love is a part of that energy that I know!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, Beth that was such a beautiful day for the swearing in ceremony for Justin Trudeau. It was quite an emotional experience watching Justin and his family, along with the cabinet members walk down the road.....the same one his Father, Pierre walked down. The photos of Justin and his Mom were especially poignant weren't they?
I have great hopes for the future of Canada with Justin at the helm.

It sounds like you are going down the same road that Carl is, Beth. He had the cystoscopy test and it was an easy test, over in no time. He also had a pee test, where they judge how it goes and then a CT scan. The surgery he is having on the prostate is day surgery unless there are complications. Hopefully your journey will be as easy! I know how annoying it is to have this problem...but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

BRRr it is a cold day today...the north west wind is coming off the lake and I can hear the waves coming in...it was a quick trip out to feed the birdies this morning.

I wish you a good day. Beth,

Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Early start for me . 0330 am shift . Looks like more showers for us today. Which is good as we always need the rain . Jasmine is off to get her hair cut today with Melina , to try to repair the damage from her self adminitered cut a few months ago.
Ken

Sandra said...

Was the advertisement dad saw something for him?
I will get all of the up to date news when we see you tommorrow.
Sandra

Client Strengths said...

Hi. I came over yesterday but you guys weren't at home. I'll see you at Sandra's on Saturday.




beth bennett said...

Sorry we missed you Carol.

Did you have a visit with Haiti

Hope to see you soon.

Love mom