Friday, November 27, 2015

QUIET

Last night a tire an cold little family arrived at our home.  Dad and I had tried to wait up but we do not do well after our bed time.

Kim and Theresa fed them and got both Morgan and Ben tucked in bed. 

Theresa and Morgan quietly got up in the early morning.  Theresa wanted to up-grade her passport.  She did it and it went smoothly.

Dad and I left the same time as she did.  We were off to the hospital to have my M.R.I.  I was a little nervous as the machine carried me into the dark tunnel.  For a minute it was all quiet and dark and I was afraid to move and probably could not have as I was enclosed with the sides against my head.

Then the noise started and I realized the nurse was not kidding when she said I would need ear plugs.  Banging and knocking and rattling was all I could hear.  It was only 15 minutes but seemed longer.  It was over and it was time to visit with the children.  We got home and Kim had taken them to school.
Dad and I were finishing our late breakfast and were happy to see them.

Morgan was happy to play with Haiti.  Here she is balancing a small toy on her head and is very quiet.

Ben is very tired so he goes to have a nap.  He had another shut-out and the score was 5 - 0.

Morgan and I walk Haiti to the park and it was cold but very sunny.




Dad took this picture of the three of us putting a little Christmas tree on the marker.  All was very quiet as we shared some memories with the children.  Hard for them to think of some one  so ancient.

4 comments:

craig decraene said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy. Hope all is well with you and grandpa

beth bennett said...

Thank you Craig. Always like to hear from you two.

Did you hear about Sandra's dog Lucy who has a cancer growth again.

Ken is also taking his cat to the vet, for cortizone shots for a cut on his neck.

We look forward to seeing you when ever you have a moment.

Love
Gramma

Sandra said...

We will be home tomorrow hanging up our Christmas lights if you want to stop by.

beth bennett said...

That sounds good to me but we will let you know.

I plan to attend church but I am not sure about dad.

The Gray Cup will be on.

love mom