Friday, November 6, 2015

DIZZY LIZZY

Yes I woke up feeling very  dizzy.  I had to cancel some plans I had for getting together with friends.  There was no way I could drive and dad has been driving me around a lot lately and I hated to ask him again.  I feel bad cancelling at the last moment but after a short walk I went right back to bad.

Not feeling too bright right now but I am sure after a good sleep all should be well.

I was thankful that Haiti and I had visited Gundy yesterday which had made it a tiring day visiting.  Everyone was so appreciative.  Jim is not doing very well so I visited him in his room again where he goes right after lunch.

I had hoped to catch him before he went up to his room but John and Pat had dropped in for a very enjoyable visit.

Gundy just loves Haiti and Haiti is very happy to visit her.

It was cold when Haiti and I walked to the park where she met a new dog called Shadow.  It is good that they have fun playing and sniffing with each other.

I caught a little of the action!
 
Dad did some shopping so that helped a lot.
 
We are having problems with our vacuum so dad brought a new one but it is not the right one.  The thought of having to pack it all up again is not going to be easy. 
 
Send a picture of Jazzy Ken.

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

At times of feeling sad or not well, our dog(s) are always there for us...no matter what else happens. They bring us such happiness and comfort too. don't they Beth? Yesterday was a tough day for me and I was so glad to have my doggies to cuddle with.

So sorry to hear you are dizzy and not feeling well. You are wise to go back to bed and just rest. I hope your MRI brings you some answers and help.

Today is the 12th day of grey skies and off and on rain. It is quite unusual for us to have not seen the sun for so long. People are more grumpy and glum. They predict the sun to come out today sometime and it cannot be too soon. This is the first morning the water for the birds has frozen, so I will plug in the heater and they will have fresh water all winter. When it is -30 the water bowl has a rim of frost around it and you can see the steam coming off. The birds like to sit around it and get warm.

I wish you a much better day today, Saturday. I think you have a family supper to go too...lucky you!

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Thanks Nancy I am feeling much better today,

I did eat something with wheat in it which I did not realize.Your birds are so lucky. We are looking forward to going to Sandra and Randy's

love Beth